Is MAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the month following February and preceding April
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - make imperfect
- verb - destroy or injure severely
- To inflict damage, especially disfiguring damage, on.
- A disfiguring mark; a blemish.
- verb - to detract from the perfection or wholeness of
There are 3 letters in MAR: A M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAR, to go: MAR?
Rearrange the letters in MAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAR
What's nearby MAR
Lookup in Wiki for MAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAR"