Is FARM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FARM in various dictionaries:
- noun - workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit
- verb - be a farmer
- verb - collect fees or profits
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- A tract of land cultivated for the purpose of agricultural production.
- A tract of land devoted to the raising and breeding of domestic animals.
- An area of water devoted to the raising, breeding, or production of a specific aquatic animal: a trout farm; an oyster farm.
- An area of land devoted to the storage of a commodity or the emplacement of a group of devices: a tank farm; an antenna farm.
- A minor-league club affiliated with a majorleague club for the training of recruits and the maintenance of temporarily unneeded players.
- The system of leasing out the rights of collecting and retaining taxes in a certain district.
- Often used to modify another noun: farm machinery; farm buildings; farm policy.
- To cultivate or produce a crop on.
- To pay a fixed sum in order to have the right to collect and retain profits from (a business, for example).
- To engage in farming.
- To send (work, for example) from a central point to be done elsewhere.
- To assign (a player) to a minorleague team.
- adj - to manage and cultivate as a farm (a tract of land devoted to agriculture) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FARMABLE
There are 4 letters in FARM: A F M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FARM
To search all scrabble anagrams of FARM, to go: FARM?
Rearrange the letters in FARM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FARM
What's nearby FARM
Lookup in Wiki for FARM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FARM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FARM"