Is ARM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a human limb
- noun - any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- noun - any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- noun - the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- noun - a division of some larger or more complex organization
- noun - the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- verb - prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- verb - supply with arms
- An upper limb of the human body, connecting the hand and wrist to the shoulder.
- A part similar to a human arm, such as the forelimb of an animal or a long part projecting from a central support in a machine.
- Something, such as a sleeve on a garment or a support on a chair, that is designed to cover or support the human arm.
- An administrative or functional branch, as of an organization.
- An excessively high price: a cruise that cost an arm and a leg.
- A weapon, especially a firearm: troops bearing arms; ICBMs, bombs, and other nuclear arms.
- A branch of a military force: infantry, armor, and other combat arms.
- Warfare: a call to arms against the invaders.
- Military service: several million volunteers under arms; the profession of arms.
- Insignia, as of a state, an official, a family, or an organization.
- To supply or equip oneself with weaponry.
- To prepare oneself for warfare or conflict.
- To equip with weapons: armed themselves with loaded pistols; arm a missile with a warhead; arm a nation for war.
- To equip with what is needed for effective action: tax advisers who were armed with the latest forms.
- To provide with something that strengthens or protects: a space reentry vehicle that was armed with a ceramic shield.
- To prepare (a weapon) for use or operation, as by releasing a safety device.
- verb - to supply with weapons
There are 3 letters in ARM: A M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARM, to go: ARM?
Rearrange the letters in ARM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARM
What's nearby ARM
Lookup in Wiki for ARM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARM"