Is RAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
- noun - the first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox
- noun - a tool for driving or forcing something by impact
- noun - uncastrated adult male sheep
- verb - strike or drive against with a heavy impact
- verb - force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- verb - undergo damage or destruction on impact
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- A male sheep.
- A battering ram.
- The weight that drops in a pile driver or steam hammer.
- The plunger or piston of a force pump or hydraulic press.
- A hydraulic ram.
- A projection on the prow of a warship, used to batter or cut into enemy vessels.
- A ship having such a projection.
- To strike or drive against with a heavy impact; butt: rammed the door with a sledgehammer until it broke open.
- To force or press into place.
- To cram; stuff: rammed the clothes into the suitcase.
- To force passage or acceptance of: rammed the project through the city council despite local opposition.
- verb - to strike with great force
There are 3 letters in RAM: A M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAM, to go: RAM?
Rearrange the letters in RAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAM
What's nearby RAM
Lookup in Wiki for RAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAM"