Is GRAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram
- noun - Danish physician and bacteriologist who developed a method of staining bacteria to distinguish among them (1853-1938)
- Any of several plants, such as the chickpea, bearing seeds widely used as food in tropical Asia.
- The seeds of such a plant.
- noun - a unit of mass and weight
There are 4 letters in GRAM: A G M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAM, to go: GRAM?
Rearrange the letters in GRAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAM
What's nearby GRAM
Lookup in Wiki for GRAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAM"