Is GAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needlelike teeth
- noun - elongate European surface-dwelling predacious fishes with long toothed jaws
- Any of several ganoid fishes of the family Lepisosteidae of fresh and brackish waters of North and Central America, having long narrow jaws, an elongated body, and a long snout.
- A similar or related fish, such as the needlefish.
- To cause or compel.
- verb - to cause or compel
There are 3 letters in GAR: A G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAR, to go: GAR?
Rearrange the letters in GAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAR
What's nearby GAR
Lookup in Wiki for GAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAR"