Is DRAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - the phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid
- noun - something that slows or delays progress
- noun - something tedious and boring
- noun - clothing that is conventionally worn by the opposite sex (especially women's clothing when worn by a man)
- noun - a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
- noun - the act of dragging (pulling with force)
- verb - pull, as against a resistance
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- verb - force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- verb - move slowly and as if with great effort
- verb - to lag or linger behind
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - use a computer mouse to move icons on the screen and select commands from a menu
- verb - walk without lifting the feet
- verb - search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- verb - persuade to come away from something attractive or interesting
- verb - proceed for an extended period of time
- See Synonyms at pull.
- To cause to trail along a surface, especially the ground.
- To move or bring by force or with great effort: had to drag me to the dentist; dragged the truth out of the reluctant witness.
- To search or sweep the bottom of (a body of water), as with a grappling hook or dragnet.
- To bring up or catch by such means.
- To prolong tediously: dragged the story out.
- To hit (a bunt) while taking the first steps toward first base.
- To trail along the ground: The dog’s leash dragged on the sidewalk.
- To move slowly or with effort.
- To lag behind.
- To pass or proceed slowly, tediously, or laboriously: The time dragged as we waited.
- To search or dredge the bottom of a body of water: dragging for the sunken craft.
- To take part in or as if in a drag race.
- To draw on a cigarette, pipe, or cigar.
- The act of dragging.
- Something, such as a harrow or an implement for spreading manure, that is dragged along the ground.
- A device, such as a grappling hook, that is used for dragging under water.
- A heavy sledge or cart for hauling loads.
- A large four-horse coach with seats inside and on top.
- Something, such as a sea anchor or a brake on a fishing reel, that retards motion.
- One that impedes or slows progress; a drawback or burden: the drag of taxation on economic growth.
- The degree of resistance involved in dragging or hauling.
- The retarding force exerted on a moving body by a fluid medium such as air or water.
- A slow, laborious motion or movement.
- The scent or trail of a fox or another animal.
- Something that provides an artificial scent.
- One that is obnoxiously tiresome: The evening was a real drag.
- A puff on a cigarette, pipe, or cigar.
- A street or road: the town’s main drag.
- The clothing characteristic of one sex when worn by a member of the opposite sex: an actor in drag.
- verb - to pull along the ground
There are 4 letters in DRAG: A D G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRAG, to go: DRAG?
Rearrange the letters in DRAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRAG
What's nearby DRAG
Lookup in Wiki for DRAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRAG"