Is GRADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRADE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a body of students who are taught together
- noun - a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- noun - the gradient of a slope or road or other surface
- noun - one-hundredth of a right angle
- noun - a degree of ablaut
- noun - a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
- noun - the height of the ground on which something stands
- noun - a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
- noun - a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - level to the right gradient
- verb - assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- verb - determine the grade of or assign a grade to
- A stage or degree in a process.
- A position in a scale of size, quality, or intensity.
- An accepted level or standard.
- A set of persons or things all falling in the same specified limits; a class.
- A class at an elementary school or the pupils in it.
- A mark indicating a student’s level of accomplishment.
- A military, naval, or civil service rank.
- The degree of inclination of a slope, road, or other surface.
- A slope or gradual inclination, especially of a road or railroad track.
- The level at which the ground surface meets the foundation of a building.
- A domestic animal produced by crossbreeding one of purebred stock with one of ordinary stock.
- A degree of ablaut.
- To arrange in steps or degrees.
- To arrange in a series or according to a scale.
- To determine the quality of (academic work, for example); evaluate.
- To give a grade to (a student, for example).
- To level or smooth to a desired or horizontal gradient.
- To gradate.
- To improve the quality of (livestock) by crossbreeding with purebred stock.
- To hold a certain rank or position.
- To change or progress gradually.
- adj - to arrange in steps or degrees [v GRADED, GRADING, GRADES] : GRADABLE
There are 5 letters in GRADE: A D E G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRADE, to go: GRADE?
Rearrange the letters in GRADE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRADE
What's nearby GRADE
Lookup in Wiki for GRADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRADE"