Is BADGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BADGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a native or resident of Wisconsin
- noun - sturdy carnivorous burrowing mammal with strong claws
- verb - annoy persistently
- verb - persuade through constant efforts
- Any of several carnivorous, burrowing mammals of the family Mustelidae, such as Meles meles of Eurasia or Taxidea taxus of North America, having short legs, long claws on the front feet, and a heavy, grizzled coat.
- The fur or hair of this mammal.
- A native or inhabitant of Wisconsin.
- verb - to bother persistently
There are 6 letters in BADGER: A B D E G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BADGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BADGER, to go: BADGER?
Rearrange the letters in BADGER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BADGER
5 letters out of BADGER
4 letters out of BADGER
3 letters out of BADGER
2 letters out of BADGER
Contextual use of BADGER
What's nearby BADGER
Lookup in Wiki for BADGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BADGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BADGER"