Is BE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light strong brittle grey toxic bivalent metallic element
- verb - have the quality of being
- verb - be identical to
- verb - occupy a certain position or area
- verb - have an existence, be extant
- verb - happen, occur, take place
- verb - be identical or equivalent to
- verb - form or compose
- verb - work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - spend or use time
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- verb - be priced at
- To exist in actuality; have life or reality: I think, therefore I am.
- To occupy a specified position: The food is on the table.
- To remain in a certain state or situation undisturbed, untouched, or unmolested: Let the children be.
- To take place; occur: The test was yesterday.
- Usage Problem.
- To equal in identity: “To be a Christian was to be a Roman” (James Bryce).
- To have a specified significance: A is excellent, C is passing.
- To belong to a specified class or group: The human being is a primate.
- To have or show a specified quality or characteristic: She is lovely.
- To seem to consist or be made of: The yard is all snow.
- To belong; befall: Peace be unto you.
- Used with the past participle of a transitive verb to form the passive voice: The mayoral election is held annually.
- Used with the present participle of a verb to express a continuing action: We are working to improve housing conditions.
- Used with the infinitive of a verb to express intention, obligation, or future action: She was to call before she left.
- Used with the past participle of certain intransitive verbs to form the perfect tense: “Where be those roses gone which sweetened so our eyes?” (Philip Sidney).
- verb - to have actuality
There are 2 letters in BE: B E
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BE, to go: BE?
Rearrange the letters in BE and see some winning combinations
2 letters out of BE
Contextual use of BE
What's nearby BE
Lookup in Wiki for BE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BE"