Is BEG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEG in various dictionaries:
- verb - call upon in supplication
- verb - make a solicitation or entreaty for something
- verb - ask to obtain free
- verb - dodge, avoid answering, or take for granted
- To ask for as charity: begged money while sitting in a doorway.
- To ask earnestly for or of; entreat: begged me for help.
- To evade; dodge: a speech that begged the real issues.
- To take for granted without proof: beg the point in a dispute.
- To solicit alms.
- These verbs mean to make an earnest request.
- verb - to ask for earnestly
There are 3 letters in BEG: B E G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEG
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEG, to go: BEG?
Rearrange the letters in BEG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEG
What's nearby BEG
Lookup in Wiki for BEG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEG"