Is EBB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EBB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)
- noun - the outward flow of the tide
- verb - flow back or recede
- verb - hem in fish with stakes and nets so as to prevent them from going back into the sea with the ebb
- verb - fall away or decline
- Ebb tide.
- A period of decline or diminution: “Insistence upon rules of conduct marks the ebb of religious fervor” (Alfred North Whitehead).
- To fall back from the flood stage.
- To fall away or back; decline or recede.
- verb - to move back or away
There are 3 letters in EBB: B B E
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EBB
To search all scrabble anagrams of EBB, to go: EBB?
Rearrange the letters in EBB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EBB
What's nearby EBB
Lookup in Wiki for EBB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EBB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EBB"