Is WEB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEB in various dictionaries:
- noun - an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving
- noun - an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- noun - an interconnected system of things or people
- noun - computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
- noun - a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- noun - membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- A woven fabric, especially one on a loom or just removed from it.
- The structural part of cloth.
- A latticed or woven structure: A web of palm branches formed the roof of the hut.
- A structure of delicate, threadlike filaments characteristically spun by spiders or certain insect larvae.
- Something intricately contrived, especially something that ensnares or entangles: caught in a web of lies.
- A complex, interconnected structure or arrangement: a web of telephone wires.
- A radio or television network.
- A membrane or fold of skin connecting the toes, as of certain amphibians, birds, and mammals.
- The barbs on each side of the shaft of a bird’s feather; a vane.
- The surface between the ribs of a ribbed vault.
- A metal sheet or plate connecting the heavier sections, ribs, or flanges of a structural element.
- A thin metal plate or strip, as the bit of a key or the blade of a saw.
- A large continuous roll of paper, such as newsprint, either in the process of manufacture or as it is fed into a web press.
- To provide with a web.
- To cover or envelop with a web.
- To ensnare in a web.
- verb - to provide with a web (an interlaced fabric or structure)
There are 3 letters in WEB: B E W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEB
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEB, to go: WEB?
Rearrange the letters in WEB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEB
What's nearby WEB
Lookup in Wiki for WEB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEB"