Is BREW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREW in various dictionaries:
- noun - drink made by steeping and boiling and fermenting rather than distilling
- verb - prepare by brewing
- verb - sit or let sit in boiling water so as to extract the flavor
- To make (ale or beer) from malt and hops by infusion, boiling, and fermentation.
- To make (a beverage) by boiling, steeping, or mixing various ingredients: brew tea.
- To concoct; devise: brew a plot to overthrow the government.
- To make ale or beer as an occupation.
- To be imminent; impend: “storms brewing on every frontier” (John Dos Passos).
- A beverage made by brewing.
- A serving of such a beverage.
- Something produced as if by brewing; a mix: Their politics were a strange brew of idealism and self-interest.
- verb - to make beer or the like
There are 4 letters in BREW: B E R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREW
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREW, to go: BREW?
Rearrange the letters in BREW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BREW
What's nearby BREW
Lookup in Wiki for BREW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREW"