Is RE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys
- noun - ancient Egyptian sun god with the head of a hawk
- noun - the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- The second tone of the diatonic scale in solfeggio.
- In reference to; in the case of; concerning.
- noun - the second tone of the diatonic musical scale
There are 2 letters in RE: E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RE, to go: RE?
Rearrange the letters in RE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RE
What's nearby RE
Lookup in Wiki for RE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RE"