Is REV valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REV in various dictionaries:
- noun - rate of revolution of a motor
- verb - increase the number of rotations per minute
- To increase the speed of (a motor, for example): revved the engine.
- To accelerate or increase: orders to rev up factory output.
- To make livelier or more productive: revving ourselves up for the game; efforts to rev the economy.
- To operate at an increased speed: heard the motors revving.
- To accelerate in quantity or activity.
- verb - to increase the speed of
There are 3 letters in REV: E R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REV
To search all scrabble anagrams of REV, to go: REV?
Rearrange the letters in REV and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REV
What's nearby REV
Lookup in Wiki for REV
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REV, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REV"