Is ROVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - pass a rope through
- verb - pass through a hole or opening
- verb - fasten by passing through a hole or around something
- To wander about at random, especially over a wide area; roam.
- To card (wool).
- To put (fibers) through an eye or opening.
- A slightly twisted and extended fiber or sliver.
- verb - to move about without purpose or plan
There are 4 letters in ROVE: E O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROVE, to go: ROVE?
Rearrange the letters in ROVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROVE
What's nearby ROVE
Lookup in Wiki for ROVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROVE"