Is ROVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who leads a wandering unsettled life
- noun - an adult member of the Boy Scouts movement
- One that roves; a wanderer.
- A crewed or uncrewed vehicle, used especially in exploring the terrain of a planet and its satellites.
- A mark in archery selected by chance.
- A pirate.
- A pirate vessel.
- verb - to move about without purpose or plan
There are 5 letters in ROVER: E O R R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROVER, to go: ROVER?
Rearrange the letters in ROVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROVER
What's nearby ROVER
Lookup in Wiki for ROVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROVER"