Is OR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state in northwestern United States on the Pacific
- noun - a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations
- Used to indicate an alternative, usually only before the last term of a series: hot or cold; this, that, or the other.
- Used to indicate the second of two alternatives, the first being preceded by either or whether: Your answer is either ingenious or wrong.
- Used to indicate the first of two alternatives, with the force of either or whether.
- Used to indicate a synonymous or equivalent expression: acrophobia, or fear of great heights.
- When all the elements in a series connected by or are singular, the verb they govern is singular: Tom or Jack is coming.
- Gold, represented in heraldic engraving by a white field sprinkled with small dots.
- noun - the heraldic color gold
There are 2 letters in OR: O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OR
To search all scrabble anagrams of OR, to go: OR?
Rearrange the letters in OR and see some winning combinations
2 letters out of OR
Contextual use of OR
What's nearby OR
Lookup in Wiki for OR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OR"