Is OAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - an implement used to propel or steer a boat
- A long, thin, usually wooden pole with a blade at one end, used to row or steer a boat.
- A person who rows a boat.
- To propel with or as if with oars or an oar.
- To move forward by or as if by rowing: oared strongly across the finish line.
- verb - to propel with oars (long, broad-bladed poles)
There are 3 letters in OAR: A O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of OAR, to go: OAR?
Rearrange the letters in OAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OAR
What's nearby OAR
Lookup in Wiki for OAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OAR"