Is OKRA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OKRA in various dictionaries:
- noun - long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant
- noun - tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews
- noun - long mucilaginous green pods
- A tall tropical Asian annual plant (Abelmoschus esculentus) widely cultivated in warm regions for its edible, mucilaginous green pods.
- The edible pods of this plant, used in soups and as a vegetable.
- noun - a tall annual herb
There are 4 letters in OKRA: A K O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OKRA
To search all scrabble anagrams of OKRA, to go: OKRA?
Rearrange the letters in OKRA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OKRA
What's nearby OKRA
Lookup in Wiki for OKRA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OKRA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OKRA"