Is CROAK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROAK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a harsh hoarse utterance (as of a frog)
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - utter a hoarse sound, like a raven
- verb - make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- To utter in a low, hoarse sound.
- To kill.
- To utter a low, hoarse sound.
- To speak with a low, hoarse voice.
- To mutter discontentedly; grumble.
- To die.
- verb - to utter a low, hoarse sound
There are 5 letters in CROAK: A C K O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROAK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROAK, to go: CROAK?
Rearrange the letters in CROAK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CROAK
What's nearby CROAK
Lookup in Wiki for CROAK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROAK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROAK"