Is ARC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARC in various dictionaries:
- noun - electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
- noun - a continuous portion of a circle
- noun - something curved in shape
- verb - form an arch or curve
- Something shaped like a curve or an arch: the vivid arc of a rainbow.
- A segment of a circle.
- A luminous discharge of current that is formed when a strong current jumps a gap in a circuit or between two electrodes.
- The apparent path of a celestial body as it rises above and falls below the horizon.
- To form an arc.
- To move or seem to move in a curved path: the stars that arc across the sky.
- verb - to move in a curved course
There are 3 letters in ARC: A C R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARC, to go: ARC?
Rearrange the letters in ARC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARC
What's nearby ARC
Lookup in Wiki for ARC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARC"