Is CARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes
- noun - a card certifying the identity of the bearer
- noun - a rectangular piece of stiff paper used to send messages (may have printed greetings or pictures)
- noun - thin cardboard, usually rectangular
- noun - a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- noun - a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- noun - a printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited
- noun - (golf) a record of scores (as in golf)
- noun - a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- noun - (baseball) a list of batters in the order in which they will bat
- noun - a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
- verb - separate the fibers of
- verb - ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
- One of a set or pack bearing significant numbers, symbols, or figures, used in games and in divination.
- A greeting card.
- A post card.
- One bearing a person’s name and other information, used for purposes of identification or classification.
- A business card.
- A credit card.
- A magnetic card.
- One used for recording information in a file: an index card; a recipe card.
- A game played with cards.
- The playing of games with cards.
- A program, especially for a sports event.
- A menu, as in a restaurant.
- A wine list.
- Computer Science.
- A circuit board, especially for use in a microcomputer.
- A punch card.
- A compass card.
- An eccentrically amusing person.
- Something, such as an advantageous circumstance or tactical maneuver, that can be used to help gain an objective: “[He believed that] Soviet Russia... had far more Iranian cards to play than had the United States” (Theodore Draper).
- To furnish with or attach to a card.
- To list (something) on a card; catalogue.
- To check the identification of, especially in order to verify legal age.
- A wire-toothed brush or a machine fitted with rows of wire teeth, used to disentangle fibers, as of wool, prior to spinning.
- A device used to raise the nap on a fabric.
- verb - to provide with a card (a stiff piece of paper)
There are 4 letters in CARD: A C D R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARD, to go: CARD?
Rearrange the letters in CARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CARD
What's nearby CARD
Lookup in Wiki for CARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARD"