Is CAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a motor vehicle with four wheels
- noun - a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad
- noun - the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- noun - where passengers ride up and down
- noun - a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
- An automobile.
- A vehicle, such as a streetcar, that runs on rails: a railroad car.
- A boxlike enclosure for passengers and freight on a conveyance: an elevator car.
- The part of a balloon or airship that carries people and cargo.
- A chariot, carriage, or cart.
- noun - an automobile
There are 3 letters in CAR: A C R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAR, to go: CAR?
Rearrange the letters in CAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAR
What's nearby CAR
Lookup in Wiki for CAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAR"