Is CHAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a charred substance
- noun - a human female employed to do housework
- noun - any of several small trout-like fish of the genus Salvelinus
- verb - burn to charcoal
- verb - burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- To burn the surface of; scorch.
- To reduce to carbon or charcoal by incomplete combustion.
- To become scorched.
- A substance that has been scorched, burned, or reduced to charcoal.
- A charwoman.
- verb - to burn slightly
There are 4 letters in CHAR: A C H R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAR, to go: CHAR?
Rearrange the letters in CHAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHAR
What's nearby CHAR
Lookup in Wiki for CHAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAR"