Is CHARM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHARM in various dictionaries:
- noun - attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- noun - a verbal formula believed to have magical force
- noun - something believed to bring good luck
- noun - (physics) one of the six flavors of quark
- verb - attract
- verb - control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- verb - protect through supernatural powers or charms
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- The power or quality of pleasing or delighting; attractiveness: a breezy tropical setting of great charm.
- A particular quality that attracts; a delightful characteristic: A mischievous grin was among the child’s many charms.
- A small ornament, such as one worn on a bracelet.
- An item worn for its supposed magical benefit, as in warding off evil; an amulet.
- An action or formula thought to have magical power.
- The chanting of a magic word or verse; incantation.
- C Physics.
- To attract or delight greatly: the simple elegance of the meal charmed the guests.
- To induce by using strong personal attractiveness: charmed the guard into admitting them without invitations.
- To cast or seem to cast a spell on; bewitch.
- To be alluring or pleasing.
- To function as an amulet or charm.
- To use magic spells.
- verb - to attract irresistibly
There are 5 letters in CHARM: A C H M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHARM, to go: CHARM?
Rearrange the letters in CHARM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHARM
What's nearby CHARM
Lookup in Wiki for CHARM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHARM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHARM"