Is REACH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REACH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the limits within which something can be effective
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the act of physically reaching or thrusting out
- noun - the limit of capability
- verb - reach a destination, either real or abstract
- verb - reach a point in time, or a certain state or level
- verb - move forward or upward in order to touch
- verb - be in or establish communication with
- verb - to gain with effort
- verb - to extend as far as
- verb - reach a goal, e.g., "make the first team"
- verb - place into the hands or custody of
- verb - to exert much effort or energy
- To stretch out or put forth (a body part); extend: reached out an arm.
- To touch or grasp by stretching out or extending: couldn’t reach the shelf.
- To arrive at; attain: reached a conclusion; reached their destination.
- To succeed in getting in contact with or communicating with: They reached us by telephone.
- To succeed in having an effect on: No one seems able to reach her anymore.
- To extend as far as: The property reaches the shore.
- To project as far as: A distant cry reached our ears.
- To travel as far as: a long fly ball that reached the wall of the stadium.
- To aggregate or amount to: Sales reached the thousands.
- To grasp and hand over to another: Reach me the sugar.
- To thrust out or extend something.
- To try to grasp or touch something: reached for a book.
- To have extension in space or time: a coat that reaches to the knee; shrubbery reaching up to the eaves; a career that reached over several decades.
- To be extensive in influence or effect.
- To make an excessive effort, as in drawing a conclusion or making a joke; overreach.
- To sail with the wind abeam.
- The act or an instance of stretching or thrusting out.
- The extent or distance something can reach.
- Range of understanding; comprehension: a subject beyond my reach.
- Range or scope of influence or effect.
- An expanse: a reach of prairie; the lower reaches of the food chain.
- A pole connecting the rear axle of a vehicle with the front.
- The tack of a sailing vessel with the wind abeam.
- All of these verbs mean to succeed in arriving at a goal or an objective.
- verb - to stretch out or put forth
There are 5 letters in REACH: A C E H R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REACH
To search all scrabble anagrams of REACH, to go: REACH?
Rearrange the letters in REACH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REACH
What's nearby REACH
Lookup in Wiki for REACH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REACH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REACH"