Is HACKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HACKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who plays golf poorly
- noun - a programmer who breaks into computer systems in order to steal or change or destroy information as a form of cyber-terrorism
- noun - a programmer for whom computing is its own reward
- noun - one who works hard at boring tasks
- Computer Science.
- One who is proficient at using or programming a computer; a computer buff.
- One who illegally gains access to or enters another’s electronic system to obtain secret information or steal money.
- One who enthusiastically pursues a game or sport: a weekend tennis hacker.
- adj - to cut or chop roughly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HACKABLE
There are 6 letters in HACKER: A C E H K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HACKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of HACKER, to go: HACKER?
Rearrange the letters in HACKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HACKER
What's nearby HACKER
Lookup in Wiki for HACKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HACKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HACKER"