Is CARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- noun - judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger
- noun - an anxious feeling
- noun - a cause for feeling concern
- noun - attention and management implying responsibility for safety
- noun - activity involved in maintaining something in good working order
- verb - feel concern or interest
- verb - provide care for
- verb - prefer or wish to do something
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - be concerned with
- A burdened state of mind, as that arising from heavy responsibilities; worry.
- Mental suffering; grief.
- An object or source of worry, attention, or solicitude: the many cares of a working parent.
- Caution in avoiding harm or danger: handled the crystal bowl with care.
- Close attention; painstaking application: painting the window frames and sashes with care.
- Upkeep; maintenance: a product for the care of fine floors; hair care products.
- Watchful oversight; charge or supervision: left the child in the care of a neighbor.
- Attentive assistance or treatment to those in need: a hospital that provides emergency care.
- To be concerned or interested: Once inside, we didn’t care whether it rained or not.
- To provide needed assistance or watchful supervision: cared for the wounded; caring for an aged relative at home.
- To object or mind: If no one cares, I’ll smoke.
- To have a liking or attachment: didn’t care for the movie.
- To have a wish; be inclined: Would you care for another helping? — v.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the function of watching, guarding, or overseeing”: left the house keys in my care; has charge of all rare books in the library; had custody of his friend’s car during her absence; left the canary in the neighbors’ keeping; assuming supervision of the first-grade pupils; documents that were committed to the bank’s trust.
- verb - to be concerned or interested
There are 4 letters in CARE: A C E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARE, to go: CARE?
Rearrange the letters in CARE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CARE
What's nearby CARE
Lookup in Wiki for CARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARE"