Is CRAZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRAZE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- noun - state of violent mental agitation
- noun - a fine crack in a glaze or other surface
- verb - cause to go crazy
- verb - develop a fine network of cracks
- To cause to become mentally deranged or obsessed; make insane.
- To produce a network of fine cracks in the surface or glaze of.
- To become mentally deranged or obsessed; go insane.
- To become covered with fine cracks.
- A shortlived popular fashion; a fad.
- A fine crack in a surface or glaze.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
There are 5 letters in CRAZE: A C E R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRAZE, to go: CRAZE?
Rearrange the letters in CRAZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRAZE
What's nearby CRAZE
Lookup in Wiki for CRAZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRAZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRAZE"