Is CRANE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRANE in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States writer (1871-1900)
- noun - United States poet (1899-1932)
- noun - a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
- noun - lifts and moves heavy objects
- noun - large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- verb - stretch (the neck) so as to see better
- Any of various large wading birds of the family Gruidae, having a long neck, long legs, and a long bill.
- A similar bird, such as a heron.
- A machine for hoisting and moving heavy objects by means of cables attached to a movable boom.
- Any of various devices with a swinging arm, as in a fireplace for suspending a pot.
- To hoist or move with or as if with a crane.
- To strain and stretch (the neck, for example) in order to see better.
- To stretch one’s neck toward something for a better view.
- To be irresolute; hesitate.
- verb - to stretch out one's neck
There are 5 letters in CRANE: A C E N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRANE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRANE, to go: CRANE?
Rearrange the letters in CRANE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRANE
What's nearby CRANE
Lookup in Wiki for CRANE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRANE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRANE"