Is CANE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a stick that people can lean on to help them walk
- noun - a strong slender often flexible stem as of bamboos, reeds, rattans, or sugar cane
- noun - a stiff switch used to hit students as punishment
- verb - beat with a cane
- A slender, strong but often flexible stem, as of certain bamboos, reeds, or rattans.
- A plant having such a stem.
- Such stems or strips of such stems used for wickerwork or baskets.
- A bamboo (Arundinaria gigantea) native to the southeast United States, having long stiff stems and often forming canebrakes.
- The stem of a raspberry, blackberry, certain roses, or similar plants.
- Sugar cane.
- A stick used as an aid in walking or carried as an accessory.
- A rod used for flogging.
- To make, supply, or repair with flexible woody material.
- To hit or beat with a rod.
- verb - to beat with a rod
There are 4 letters in CANE: A C E N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANE, to go: CANE?
Rearrange the letters in CANE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANE
What's nearby CANE
Lookup in Wiki for CANE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANE"