Is OCEAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OCEAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere
- noun - anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- O, O.
- Any of the principal divisions of the ocean, including the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian oceans, their southern extensions in Antarctica, and the Arctic Ocean.
- A great expanse or amount: “that ocean of land which is Russia” (Henry A.
- adj - the vast body of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface [n -S] : OCEANIC
There are 5 letters in OCEAN: A C E N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OCEAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of OCEAN, to go: OCEAN?
Rearrange the letters in OCEAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OCEAN
What's nearby OCEAN
Lookup in Wiki for OCEAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OCEAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OCEAN"