Is BEACON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEACON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fire (usually on a hill or tower) that can be seen from a distance
- noun - a radio station that broadcasts a directional signal for navigational purposes
- noun - a tower with a light that gives warning of shoals to passing ships
- verb - shine like a beacon
- verb - guide with a beacon
- A signaling or guiding device, such as a lighthouse, located on a coast.
- A radio transmitter that emits a characteristic guidance signal for aircraft.
- A source of guidance or inspiration.
- See bh7-1 in Appendix.
- verb - to warn or guide
There are 6 letters in BEACON: A B C E N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEACON
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEACON, to go: BEACON?
Rearrange the letters in BEACON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEACON
What's nearby BEACON
Lookup in Wiki for BEACON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEACON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEACON"