Is ONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- noun - a single person or thing
- adj - used of a single unit or thing
- adj - having the indivisible character of a unit
- adj - of the same kind or quality
- adj - used informally as an intensifier
- adj - indefinite in time or position
- adj - being a single entity made by combining separate components
- adj - eminent beyond or above comparison
- Being a single entity, unit, object, or living being; not two or more.
- Characterized by unity; undivided: They spoke with one voice.
- Of the same kind or quality: two animals of one species.
- Forming a single entity of two or more components: three chemicals combining into one solution.
- Being a single member or element of a group, category, or kind: I’m just one player on the team.
- Being a single thing in contrast with or relation to another or others of its kind: One day is just like the next.
- Occurring or existing as something indefinite, as in time or position: He will come one day.
- Occurring or existing as something particular but unspecified, as in time past: late one evening.
- Used as an intensive: That is one fine dog.
- Being the only individual of a specified or implied kind: the one person I could marry; the one horse that can win this race.
- The cardinal number, represented by the symbol 1, designating the first such unit in a series.
- A single person or thing; a unit: This is the one I like best.
- An indefinitely specified individual: She visited one of her cousins.
- When constructions headed by one appear as the subject of a sentence or relative clause, there may be a question as to whether the verb should be singular or plural.
- noun - a number
There are 3 letters in ONE: E N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ONE, to go: ONE?
Rearrange the letters in ONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ONE
What's nearby ONE
Lookup in Wiki for ONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ONE"