Is NONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise
- noun - a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise) but now somewhat earlier
- adj - not any
- adv - not at all or in no way
- No one; not one; nobody: None dared to do it.
- Not any: None of my classmates survived the war.
- No part; not any: none of your business.
- Not at all: He is none too ill.
- It is widely asserted that none is equivalent to no one, and hence requires a singular verb and singular pronoun: None of the prisoners was given his soup.
- noun - one of seven canonical daily periods for prayer and devotion
There are 4 letters in NONE: E N N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NONE, to go: NONE?
Rearrange the letters in NONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NONE
What's nearby NONE
Lookup in Wiki for NONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NONE"