Is NO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a negative
- noun - a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions
- adj - quantifier
- adv - referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
- adv - not in any degree or manner
- adv - used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
- Used to express refusal, denial, disbelief, emphasis, or disagreement: No, I’m not going.
- Not at all; not by any degree.
- Not: whether or no.
- A negative response; a denial or refusal: The proposal produced only noes.
- A negative vote or voter.
- Not any; not one; not a: No cookies are left.
- Not at all; not close to being: He is no child.
- See Usage Note at nor1.
- noun - a negative reply
There are 2 letters in NO: N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NO
To search all scrabble anagrams of NO, to go: NO?
Rearrange the letters in NO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NO
What's nearby NO
Lookup in Wiki for NO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NO"