Is DON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Spanish gentleman or nobleman
- noun - teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
- noun - the head of an organized crime family
- noun - Celtic goddess
- noun - a European river in southwestern Russia
- noun - a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- Chiefly British.
- A head, tutor, or fellow at a college of Oxford or Cambridge.
- A college or university professor.
- The leader of an organized-crime family.
- An important personage.
- To put on (clothing).
- To assume or take on: donned the air of the injured party.
- verb - to put on
There are 3 letters in DON: D N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DON
To search all scrabble anagrams of DON, to go: DON?
Rearrange the letters in DON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DON
What's nearby DON
Lookup in Wiki for DON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DON"