Is NODS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NODS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sign of assent or salutation or command
- noun - the act of nodding the head
- verb - express or signify by nodding
- verb - lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- verb - let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- verb - sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
- verb - be almost asleep
- verb - to briefly lower the head forward
There are 4 letters in NODS: D N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NODS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NODS, to go: NODS?
Rearrange the letters in NODS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NODS
What's nearby NODS
Lookup in Wiki for NODS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NODS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NODS"