Is DOWNS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOWNS in various dictionaries:
- noun - soft fine feathers
- noun - (American football) a complete play to advance the football
- noun - English physician who first described Down's syndrome (1828-1896)
- noun - (usually plural) a rolling treeless highland with little soil
- noun - fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - eat immoderately
- verb - bring down or defeat (an opponent)
- verb - shoot at and force to come down
- verb - cause to come or go down
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- Two roughly parallel ranges of chalk hills in southeast England.
- verb - to cause to fall
There are 5 letters in DOWNS: D N O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOWNS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOWNS, to go: DOWNS?
Rearrange the letters in DOWNS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOWNS
What's nearby DOWNS
Lookup in Wiki for DOWNS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOWNS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOWNS"