Is SO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SO in various dictionaries:
- noun - the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- adv - to a very great extent or degree
- adv - in a manner that facilitates
- adv - in such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied
- adv - to a certain unspecified extent or degree
- adv - in the same way
- adv - in the way indicated
- adv - (usually followed by `that') to an extent or degree as expressed
- adv - subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
- adv - (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- adv - in truth (often tends to intensify)
- In the condition or manner expressed or indicated; thus: Hold the brush so.
- To the amount or degree expressed or understood; to such an extent: She was so weary that she fell.
- To a great extent; to such an evident degree: But the idea is so obvious.
- Because of the reason given; consequently: She was weary and so fell.
- Afterward; then: to the gas station and so home.
- In the same way; likewise: You were on time and so was I.
- Apparently; well, then.
- In truth; indeed: “You aren’t right.
- True; factual: I wouldn’t have told you this if it weren’t so.
- In good order: Everything on his desk must be exactly so.
- With the result or consequence that: He failed to appear, so we went on without him.
- Such as has already been suggested or specified; the same: She became a loyal friend and remained so.
- In order that: I stopped so that you could catch up.
- Many critics and grammarians have insisted that so must be followed by that in formal writing when used to introduce a clause giving the reason for or purpose of an action: He stayed so that he could see the second feature.
- noun - the fifth tone of the diatonic musical scale
There are 2 letters in SO: O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SO
To search all scrabble anagrams of SO, to go: SO?
Rearrange the letters in SO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SO
What's nearby SO
Lookup in Wiki for SO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SO"