Is SOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid
- noun - (Roman mythology) ancient Roman god
- noun - the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- The fifth tone of the diatonic scale in solfeggio.
- An old French coin worth 12 deniers.
- A colloidal solution.
- noun - the fifth tone of the diatonic musical scale
There are 3 letters in SOL: L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOL, to go: SOL?
Rearrange the letters in SOL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOL
What's nearby SOL
Lookup in Wiki for SOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOL"