Is SOIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- noun - material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- noun - the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
- verb - make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- The top layer of the earth’s surface, consisting of rock and mineral particles mixed with organic matter.
- A particular kind of earth or ground: sandy soil.
- Country; land: native soil.
- The agricultural life: a woman of the soil.
- A place or condition favorable to growth; a breeding ground.
- To make dirty, particularly on the surface.
- To disgrace; tarnish: a reputation soiled by scandal.
- To corrupt; defile.
- To become dirty, stained, or tarnished.
- The state of being soiled.
- A stain.
- Filth, sewage, or refuse matter.
- Manure, especially human excrement, used as fertilizer.
- To feed (livestock) with soilage.
- To purge (livestock) by feeding with green food.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 4 letters in SOIL: I L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOIL, to go: SOIL?
Rearrange the letters in SOIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOIL
What's nearby SOIL
Lookup in Wiki for SOIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOIL"