Is OILS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OILS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- noun - oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist
- noun - a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- noun - any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants
- verb - cover with oil, as if by rubbing
- verb - administer an oil or ointment to
- verb - to supply with oil (a greasy liquid used for lubrication, fuel, or illumination)
There are 4 letters in OILS: I L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OILS
To search all scrabble anagrams of OILS, to go: OILS?
Rearrange the letters in OILS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OILS
What's nearby OILS
Lookup in Wiki for OILS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OILS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OILS"