Is SOLID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOLID in various dictionaries:
- noun - matter that is solid at room temperature and pressure
- noun - the state in which a substance has no tendency to flow under moderate stress
- noun - a three-dimensional shape
- adj - characterized by good substantial quality
- adj - of definite shape and volume
- adj - entirely of one substance with no holes inside
- adj - of one substance or character throughout
- adj - uninterrupted in space
- adj - providing abundant nourishment
- adj - of good quality and condition
- adj - not soft or yielding to pressure
- adj - having three dimensions
- adj - impenetrable for the eye
- adj - financially sound
- adj - of a substantial character and not frivolous or superficial
- adj - meriting respect or esteem
- adj - of the same color throughout
- adj - acting together as a single undiversified whole
- Of definite shape and volume; not liquid or gaseous.
- Firm or compact in substance.
- Not hollowed out: a solid block of wood.
- Being the same substance or color throughout: solid gold.
- Of or relating to three-dimensional geometric figures or bodies.
- Having no gaps or breaks; continuous: a solid line of people.
- Of good quality and substance: a solid foundation.
- Substantial; hearty: a solid meal.
- Sound; reliable: solid facts.
- Financially sound.
- Upstanding and dependable: a solid citizen.
- Written without a hyphen or space.
- Having no leads between the lines.
- Acting together; unanimous: a solid voting bloc.
- A substance having a definite shape and volume; one that is neither liquid nor gaseous.
- A geometric figure having three dimensions.
- adj - having definite shape and volume
- noun - a solid substance
There are 5 letters in SOLID: D I L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLID
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOLID, to go: SOLID?
Rearrange the letters in SOLID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOLID
What's nearby SOLID
Lookup in Wiki for SOLID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOLID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOLID"