Is COILS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COILS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
- noun - a contraceptive device placed inside a woman's womb
- noun - tubing that is wound in a spiral
- noun - reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
- verb - to wind or move in a spiral course
- verb - make without a potter's wheel
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - to wind in even rings
There are 5 letters in COILS: C I L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COILS
To search all scrabble anagrams of COILS, to go: COILS?
Rearrange the letters in COILS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COILS
What's nearby COILS
Lookup in Wiki for COILS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COILS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COILS"