Is COIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
- noun - a contraceptive device placed inside a woman's womb
- noun - tubing that is wound in a spiral
- noun - reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
- verb - to wind or move in a spiral course
- verb - make without a potter's wheel
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- A series of connected spirals or concentric rings formed by gathering or winding: a coil of rope; long coils of hair.
- An individual spiral or ring within such a series.
- A spiral pipe or series of spiral pipes, as in a radiator.
- A wound spiral of two or more turns of insulated wire, used to introduce inductance into a circuit.
- Any of various devices of which such a spiral is the major component.
- A roll of postage stamps prepared for use in a vending machine.
- To wind in concentric rings or spirals.
- To wind into a shape resembling a coil.
- To form concentric rings or spirals.
- To move in a spiral course: black smoke coiling up into the sky.
- A disturbance; a fuss.
- verb - to wind in even rings
There are 4 letters in COIL: C I L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of COIL, to go: COIL?
Rearrange the letters in COIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COIL
What's nearby COIL
Lookup in Wiki for COIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COIL"