Is LOGIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOGIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of philosophy that analyzes inference
- noun - reasoned and reasonable judgment
- noun - the principles that guide reasoning within a given field or situation
- noun - the system of operations performed by a computer that underlies the machine's representation of logical operations
- noun - a system of reasoning
- The study of the principles of reasoning, especially of the structure of propositions as distinguished from their content and of method and validity in deductive reasoning.
- A system of reasoning: Aristotle’s logic.
- A mode of reasoning: By that logic, we should sell the company tomorrow.
- The formal, guiding principles of a discipline, school, or science.
- Valid reasoning: Your paper lacks the logic to prove your thesis.
- The relationship between elements and between an element and the whole in a set of objects, individuals, principles, or events: There’s a certain logic to the motion of rush-hour traffic.
- Computer Science.
- The nonarithmetic operations performed by a computer, such as sorting, comparing, and matching, that involve yes-no decisions.
- Computer circuitry.
- Graphic representation of computer circuitry.
- noun - the science of reasoning
There are 5 letters in LOGIC: C G I L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOGIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOGIC, to go: LOGIC?
Rearrange the letters in LOGIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOGIC
What's nearby LOGIC
Lookup in Wiki for LOGIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOGIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOGIC"