Is COG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a subordinate who performs an important but routine function
- noun - tooth on the rim of gear wheel
- verb - roll steel ingots
- verb - join pieces of wood with cogs
- One of a series of teeth, as on the rim of a wheel or gear, whose engagement transmits successive motive force to a corresponding wheel or gear.
- A cogwheel.
- A subordinate member of an organization who performs necessary but usually minor or routine functions.
- To load or manipulate (dice) fraudulently.
- A tenon projecting from a wooden beam designed to fit into an opening in another beam to form a joint.
- verb - to cheat at dice
There are 3 letters in COG: C G O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COG
To search all scrabble anagrams of COG, to go: COG?
Rearrange the letters in COG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COG
What's nearby COG
Lookup in Wiki for COG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COG"